| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ottawa, Il in August is really warm at 22.8 °C (73.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.6 °C (83.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16.9 °C (62.4 °F).
- The mean daily temperature range/ variation in August is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid. Circa 94.2mm (3.7in) of H2O is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 13:08 long and the longest day is 14:21 long with an average length of 13:46.
Check the distance to and compare the Ottawa, Il August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Ottawa, Il, Usa
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Ottawa, Il:
- Morrison, Il, Usa - 120.8 kms (75 miles) NW
- Galva, Il, Usa - 89.3 kms (55.5 miles) WNW
- Minonk, Il, Usa - 11 kms (6.8 miles) SSW
- Peoria, Il, Usa - 68.4 kms (42.5 miles) WSW
- Decatur, Il, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S