| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ottawa, Il in November is cool at 4.9 °C (40.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9.8 °C (49.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -0.1 °C (31.8 °F).
- In November the average daily temperature range/ variation is 9.9 °C (17.8 °F).
- The weather in November is marginally dry. Only 69.6mm (2.7in) of fluid is deposited.
- The shortest day is 9:26 long and the longest day is 10:21 long with an average length of 9:51.
Check the distance to and compare the Ottawa, Il November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Ottawa, Il, Usa
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Ottawa, Il:
- Morrison, Il, Usa - 120.8 kms (75 miles) NW
- Galva, Il, Usa - 89.3 kms (55.5 miles) WNW
- Minonk, Il, Usa - 11 kms (6.8 miles) SSW
- Peoria, Il, Usa - 68.4 kms (42.5 miles) WSW
- Decatur, Il, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S