| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ottawa, Il in October is quite mild at 12.4 °C (54.32 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.7 °C (65.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6.1 °C (43 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in October is 12.6 °C (22.7 °F).
- The weather in October is slightly dry. Only 59.9mm (2.4in) of fluid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 10:23 long and the longest day is 11:42 long with an average length of 11:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Ottawa, Il October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Ottawa, Il, Usa
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Ottawa, Il:
- Morrison, Il, Usa - 120.8 kms (75 miles) NW
- Galva, Il, Usa - 89.3 kms (55.5 miles) WNW
- Minonk, Il, Usa - 11 kms (6.8 miles) SSW
- Peoria, Il, Usa - 68.4 kms (42.5 miles) WSW
- Decatur, Il, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S