| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Ottawa, Il in September is somewhat warm at 18.8 °C (65.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.1 °C (77.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 12.6 °C (54.7 °F).
- The mean daily temperature variation/ range in September is 12.5 °C (22.5 °F).
- The weather in September is hardly arid. Circa 98mm (3.9in) of H2O is dumped.
- The shortest day is 11:45 long and the longest day is 13:05 long with an average length of 12:25.
Check the distance to and compare the Ottawa, Il September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Ottawa, Il, Usa
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Ottawa, Il:
- Morrison, Il, Usa - 120.8 kms (75 miles) NW
- Galva, Il, Usa - 89.3 kms (55.5 miles) WNW
- Minonk, Il, Usa - 11 kms (6.8 miles) SSW
- Peoria, Il, Usa - 68.4 kms (42.5 miles) WSW
- Decatur, Il, Usa - 111.2 kms (69.1 miles) S